If we grant rights in order to reduce suffering, should we grant rights to everything that can suffer? Jamie Woodhouse unpacks animal sentience and the benefits of broadening our moral circle.
- How Many Animals Are Killed for Food Every Day?
- What Is Animal Cruelty and How Can We Stop it For Good?
- After 800 Years of Slaughter, UK's Largest Meat Market Goes Plant-Based
- Banned from Protesting in London, Activists Storm Local Slaughterhouse
- Poultry Farming: The Shocking Reality of a Factory Farm Chicken